Express yourself... in English!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new way for non-native English speakers to EXPRESS THEMSELVES about everything they want to discuss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Ardanuel... Here to serve you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArdanĂ¼el
Damn boy!
Damn boy!
ArdanĂ¼el

Ardanuel... Here to serve you! Empty
PostSubject: Ardanuel... Here to serve you!   Ardanuel... Here to serve you! EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 15:25

Hello everyone Very Happy

My name is Cedric, I'm 27 and I'm studying translation and interpretation.
I have created this forum to give everyone the opportunity to express themselves in english.
We know that english is a very important language and that more and more people start learning it every year.
That's why I decided to create a community where all the non-native speakers can meet and share about anything they want.

A little bit about me: I have a dog and two cats (and that's to be mentioned), I live in Tournai (Belgium) and I definitely am a BOOKAHOLIC What a Face
I can't help myself from buying books, more and more, again and again (even if I know I certainly won't have time to read them soon).

Having said this, I'm completely normal Smile Just crazy about books, especially fantasy books.

Enough with me for now.
It's your turn to talk about you.

HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://ardanuel.blogspot.com/

Ardanuel... Here to serve you!
Page 1 of 1