This is a forum!
Still, this is YOUR
forum, but that does not mean at all that you could type, write and read nasty, indecent or vulgar messages here.
In order to live and experience a peaceful piece of sharing, here are some rules we expect you to understand and follow in ANY CASE.FORUM RULES :1. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community. Members are also asked to introduce themselves is the "Introducing yourself" section before posting in any other section.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
3. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team.
4. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
5. Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
6. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
7. The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.