WARNINGWEEKLY RECIPE #1: HOT FUDGE SUNDAY CUPCAKES
As english and american people do not use the same system to weigh their ingredients than we do,
the measures have been here converted to the european system, in order to make the recipe more understandable.
180°C, 16-20 minutesCool:
1 2-layer-size package chocolate cake mix
350 ml hot fudge ice cream topping
500 ml creamy white frosting
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
1 teaspoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line twenty-four 6 cm muffin cups with paper bake cups; set aside
. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
2. Spoon cake mix into prepared muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out
cake mix in cups. Place a adequate amount of tablespoon room temperature
ice cream topping on the top center of each cupcake.
3. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until tops spring back
when lightly touched. Cool cupcakes in muffin cups on wire racks
for 5 minutes. Remove cupcakes from muffin cups. Cool completely on wire racks.
4. Spread some of the frosting over each cupcake. Place the remaining frosting in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
5. In a small saucepan melt the chocolate pieces and butter over low heat; cool slightly. Spoon melted chocolate into a small heavy resealable
plastic bag. Seal bag; cut off a small piece from one corner. Drizzle
chocolate on top of frosted cupcakes.
cupcakes with nuts. Put the remaining frosting on top of cupcakes. Place a cherry on top of each cupcake.VOCABULARYTo set aside:
to leave something on the side until you use it again (to reserve).To smooth out:
to give something a regular surface or appearance.Room temperature:
ambient temperature.To spring back:
to move quickly, suddenly and with force.Resealable:
that could be opened and sealed again.To drizzle:
to let fall in a small stream.To sprinkle:
to distribute or disperse irregularly.Wire rack:
This is a wire rack
That looks so YUMMY !
I think I'm going to try to recipe in the next few days.
I'll let you know how it was What about you?
Are you going to let temptation get the best of you? ^^
If you still have any questions about this recipe, don't hesitate